Head of the Mersey update – 05/02/16

With the unstable weather patterns and our twisty river we can’t be certain of what the conditions will be like on Sunday. The last couple of weekends have turned out better than initially feared and we’re hoping this weekend might be the same.

With that in mind – and assuming that you’re all desperate to race after a disrupted winter – we’re still planning for Sunday.

We will move timings forward with the first coxes meeting at 8am and boating the first division straight afterwards. This will give a chance of getting ahead of the weather which currently looks to arrive early afternoon.

We will have another look at the forecast tomorrow morning and send another update at lunchtime.

Do get in touch if you have any questions.

Tagged with: ,