Warrington Virtual Rowathlon
Event entries and time submission are now closed.
- Entries will close at Midday on Saturday 18th July 2020.
- Individual and team entries are permitted. Teams can be comprised of one, two or three competitors. Teams can be mixed. Every Entrant should have a team name.
- Entries will only be accepted using the Online Entry Form.
- There will be no prizes other than bragging rights.
- The ‘honour system’ will be in place. However, please retain evidence of times in case verification is needed. This can be in the form of a tracking app such as Strava, Garmin Connect etc, or photographic.
- The list of entries will be published on Saturday 18th July 2020.
- The time for each event will be added together to give the Entrants’ total competition time. The cumulative time will be used for ranking. Competitors should enter a time for each leg on the Online Results Form.
- Entrants have from 6pm, Saturday 18th July 2020 until 6pm on Saturday 25th July 2020 to submit their best times for each leg of the competition. Any times not entered by this deadline will not be included and the team disqualified. A time must be submitted for each event.
- Entrants can enter as both individuals and as part of a team should they so wish.
- Winners will be announced for each category, for individual and team events.
- Competitors enter entirely at their own risk.
- Competitors must obey the Highway Code and rules of the road when cycling.
- Please send photos of you competing to add to our website.
- Questions to email@example.com.